You Are Here / Home / Academics/ Our Inspiration


To withdraw a child, parents shall have to seek permission from the principal in a written format. That application will be considered as one-month notice.

No Transfer Certificate will be issued if the student has not deposited fee dues.

Get in touch

Designed By - LM SOFTECH